Nov 21, 2019, 03:19 pm

News:

This is still mainly a testing forum; but due to the data base problems of koratfart.com it might be used as an alternative instead. At the moment I cannot guarantee that it will remain; the software is a release candidate (RC2) only. And it also depends upon how things are going on with koratfart.com.

My tortured email box

Started by Johnnie F., Feb 14, 2019, 07:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnnie F.

:'( Why does he want to give me only €2,000? Others on the web he offered millions - if they'd send him thousands first. ;)

QuoteLieber Freund,
Ich bin Herr Tayeb Souami, New Jersey, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika, der Mega-Gewinner von $ 315million In Mega Millions Jackpot, spende ich an 5 zufällige Personen, wenn Sie diese E-Mail erhalten, dann wurde Ihre E-Mail nach einem Spinball ausgewählt.Ich habe den größten Teil meines Vermögens auf eine Reihe von Wohltätigkeitsorganisationen und Organisationen verteilt.Ich habe mich freiwillig dazu entschieden, die Summe von € 2.000.000,00 an Sie als eine der ausgewählten 5 zu spenden, um meine Gewinne zu überprüfen, sehen Sie bitte meine You Tube Seite unten.
UHR MICH HIER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ui8ZDQ6Ks
Das ist dein Spendencode: [TS530342018]
Antworten Sie mit dem SPENDE-CODE an diese E-Mail:donation.spendsoumi@gmail.com
Ich hoffe, Sie und Ihre Familie glücklich zu machen.
GrüßeHerr Tayeb Souami

The IP address of the sender indicates the "generous" donor is in the UK.  If I had won 315 Millions  USD, I would have moved to a warmer and friendlier climate from the cold New Jersey than just the UK. ;)

Guess, the scammer found out baiting with something that looked a little near the "unconditional basic income" might be more successful than scamming with unrealistic dreams.